Talent Acquisition Specialist Cybersecurity m/f
Brussels - Permanent contract
Attract and recruit key resources for our firm by ensuring proactive and quality follow-up of targeted candidates.
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be in charge of the recruitment within your scope (Consulting/Structure & Permanent Contract/Internship). The role of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to be a business partner for the firm’s activities. You will be part of a team of around 20 people.
In practice, you will be:
- Developing an excellent knowledge of the issues and tools/methods/processes of recruitment to ensure the successful execution of the recruitment plan for your scope,
- Applying an effective sourcing strategy according to the profiles sought (searching, job offers, social networks, careers event, cooptation, etc.) to provide a recruiting ground of potential candidates, which you will maintain and qualify,
- Conducting interviews, writing qualitative reports, coaching candidates during feedback,
- Ensuring proactive follow-up throughout the recruitment process, both with candidates and internal contacts
- Giving advice and suggesting new ideas to your operational staff and to HR.
Who are we looking for?
- A young graduate from a Top Business School (Master’s Degree)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a strength of conviction and a sense of purpose. Determination, perseverance and patience are your daily driving forces.
- As the guarantor of Beijaflore’s employer brand, you have great communication skills and are proactive.
HeadMind Partners' (ex-Beijaflore) strengths:
- A digital strategy consulting firm with 1,500 employees, operating in Paris, Brussels, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and New York.
- A strong expertise in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
- Strategic and high value-added assignments with key accounts.
- Teams driven by 3 strong commitments: a caring work environment, continuous learning, professional development opportunities.
- A professional environment certified Ecovadis, ISO 27001 & ISO 9001:2015 for the Cyber Risk & Security entity, recognised by its employees, trainees and candidates (Happy at Work, Trainees & Candidates certification labels).
During all you career at HeadMind Partners, a Manager will be supporting you. He/she will make sure of your global satisfaction and of your skills development & training.
HeadMind Partners is a learning environment: training is a fundamental part of our HR policy! Throughout your career, you will benefit from a specific training & mentoring programme to accelerate your development and learning. These training courses cover methodological, business and soft skills aspects. You also have access to an e-learning platform at all times.