Digital Strategy Consultant f/m
Brussels - Permanent contract
Develop a recognised expertise: digital transformation projects.
What will you be doing?
As part of a community of 600 experts in France, you will develop technical expertise to support the digital projects of our key accounts:
- Implementation of new networks
- Migration of applications and databases to the cloud (private-public-hybrid cloud)
- Virtualisation of legacy system, …
Digital Project Manager, Master Plan Consultant, Implemantion or Migration Project Manager, System and Network Administrator, SDM (Digital Services Manager), Incident Manager… you will hold one of these positions in the business or IT teams of our clients in various sectors (Banking/Telecom, Food-processing, Aerospace/Defence…).
Through your assignments and continuous training, you will learn methodologies (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking, ITIL etc.) and technologies (MS Dynamics, Marketing Cloud, ERP, SD-Wan, Office 365, Tableau, Hadoop etc.).
Who are we looking for?
A young graduate from a Top Business or Engineering School (Master’s Degree)
You are curious and enjoy working with clients.
Determination, perseverance, and patience are your daily driving forces.
You like the digital world, are interested in the economic world and are ready to meet the challenges of our society.
HeadMind Partners' (ex-Beijaflore) strengths:
- A digital strategy consulting firm with 1,500 employees, operating in Paris, Brussels, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and New York.
- A strong expertise in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
- Strategic and high value-added assignments with key accounts.
- Teams driven by 3 strong commitments: a caring work environment, continuous learning, professional development opportunities.
- A professional environment certified Ecovadis, ISO 27001 & ISO 9001:2015 for the Cyber Risk & Security entity, recognised by its employees, trainees and candidates (Happy at Work, Trainees & Candidates certification labels).
During all you career at HeadMind Partners, a Manager will be supporting you. He/she will make sure of your global satisfaction and of your skills development & training.
HeadMind Partners is a learning environment: training is a fundamental part of our HR policy! Throughout your career, you will benefit from a specific training & mentoring programme to accelerate your development and learning. These training courses cover methodological, business and soft skills aspects. You also have access to an e-learning platform at all times.