Cyber Risk & Security Consultant f/m
Brussels - Permanent contract
Working on the security and digital risk management of companies to seize the opportunities offered by technology
What will you be doing?
Within a community of more than 300 experts in France & Belgium, you will build your experience in one of the 5 largest firms specialising in Cybersecurity, a privileged partner of ANSSI (Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information in France) and a founding member of the Cyber Campus. You will develop a recognised and technical expertise to support the security and digital risk management of companies in various sectors (military, industrial, financial, luxury, etc.).
You will participate in research work to improve offensive tools (open source, AI, exploitation automation (BAS, specific developments)) and defence tools (open source, AI, SOAR, etc.).
Through your assignments and training, you will develop skills and methodologies:
- Specific and detailed knowledge of the technologies used in the digital transformation: cloud, Big Data, AI, IoT, 5G…
- Identification of threats, tactics and cyber weapons
- Mastery of protection and defence technologies and ability to deploy them without limiting their use.
- Communication and collaboration with IT and Business teams.
Who are we looking for?
A young diploma from a Top Engineering School (Master’s degree)
- You are curious and enjoy working with clients.
- You are persistent, determined, and have a strong team spirit.
- You have a good understanding of the fundamentals of cybersecurity in terms of audit methodologies (PASSI, ISO 27001/ISO 19011, OWASP, CIS20), and risk analysis methodologies (EBIOS RM, ISO 27005, etc.)
- You are familiar with the main families of vulnerabilities, whether they are web, mobile, cloud, network, system, etc.
- You carry out continuous monitoring of the main vulnerabilities (top 10 owasp, cve), cyber threats (espionage, ransomware, DDoS…) and the main protection tools (EDR, SIEM, IPS…)
HeadMind Partners' (ex-Beijaflore) strengths:
- A digital strategy consulting firm with 1,500 employees, operating in Paris, Brussels, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and New York.
- A strong expertise in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
- Strategic and high value-added assignments with key accounts.
- Teams driven by 3 strong commitments: a caring work environment, continuous learning, professional development opportunities.
- A professional environment certified Ecovadis, ISO 27001 & ISO 9001:2015 for the Cyber Risk & Security entity, recognised by its employees, trainees and candidates (Happy at Work, Trainees & Candidates certification labels).
Vous bénéficiez d’un suivi de proximité auprès de votre Manager. Il/Elle s'assure durant tout votre parcours de votre satisfaction, de votre montée en compétences et de votre formation pour une évolution continue.
HeadMind Partners is a learning environment: training is a fundamental part of our HR policy! Throughout your career, you will benefit from a specific training & mentoring programme to accelerate your development and learning. These training courses cover methodological, business and soft skills aspects. You also have access to an e-learning platform at all times.