Sales Business Development m/f
Brussels - Permanent contract
You will be in charge of the business relationship by promoting the entities and consultants in response to the clients’ issues.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Developer, you will :
- In charge of your market, you will be responsible to manage and develop your client portfolio.
- Prospecting and developing new opportunities by action of business development and networking.
- Managing the entire sales process from delivering presentations about the firm to contracts signature, as well as the identification of opportunities, the steering of proposals, trading negotiations and closing deals.
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management.
- Collaborating with Career Development Managers and manage consultant’s aspirations and career path.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Business / Management / Marketing / Communication / Engineering (Mandatory)
- Trilingual FR/NL/ENG
- Ideally a first successful experience in business development in services industry
- Strong desire to work in sales, networking and client development
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
- The successful candidate will be granted with a global package in line with his/her experience
- Permanent offer within a well-established consulting firm
- Fix and variable salary
- Company car and extra-legal advantages.
HeadMind Partners' (ex-Beijaflore) strengths:
- A digital strategy consulting firm with 1,500 employees, operating in Paris, Brussels, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and New York.
- A strong expertise in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
- Strategic and high value-added assignments with key accounts.
- Teams driven by 3 strong commitments: a caring work environment, continuous learning, professional development opportunities.
- A professional environment certified Ecovadis, ISO 27001 & ISO 9001:2015 for the Cyber Risk & Security entity, recognised by its employees, trainees and candidates (Happy at Work, Trainees & Candidates certification labels).
During all you career at HeadMind Partners, a Manager will be supporting you. He/she will make sure of your global satisfaction and of your skills development & training.
HeadMind Partners is a learning environment: training is a fundamental part of our HR policy! Throughout your career, you will benefit from a specific training & mentoring programme to accelerate your development and learning. These training courses cover methodological, business and soft skills aspects. You also have access to an e-learning platform at all times.